- This document describes future operations.
User resource access restrictions
Examples of non-normal use
Examples of resource access restrictions
- If Develope.kr determines that you are not using it normally, it may restrict your access to resources. Restrictions include:
Information provided by sites
- Examples of non-normal use
Distribute Denial of Service (DDOS), spam, etc.
Excessive resource access attempts
Hacking and attacking attempts such as SQL Injection, XSS, etc.
Other acts that are judged to be non-normal use
The examples shown here are examples. If an activity is detected that is deemed to be an additional non-normal use, the user may be restricted access to resources even if it is not listed above.
- Examples of resource access restrictions
Block site access
Limit access to resources from other partnering sites
Block other users from obtaining information from the site
- Inform that some of the sources of information in the API provided on this site are not formulas. If you use the resources available on the site, we will think you are aware of them.
Informal: Searching for KakaoTalk open chat information