- If you use the resources provided by the site, you agree to collect personal information. If you don’t agree, you can leave the site.
Information provided by other sites
- This site collects minimal information from users for service maintenance and improvement purposes. The user information that you collect is as follows.
Terminal information (OS, screen size, device ID, phone type, device model name)
Date of visit
Service use records
Records of fraudulent use
- Here’s how to collect personal information from the site:
Information arising from API use process
Information from clients when connecting to a site
Information generated and acquired during the course of using resources provided by sites
- The user’s personal information is used in the following sections:
False use check
Maintain and improve sites
- Your information will be processed in the following ways:
User information shall be kept and destroyed for up to 10 years from the last date of use.
User information shall be destroyed in an electronic manner that cannot be recovered.
- The person in charge of personal information protection is as follows:
Responsible: KeonWoo PARK